French Pavilion at Seafood – April 26 to 28, 2022 – Barcelona – Spain
Find the excellence of French seafood products on the France Pavilion – exhibition hall n°3 (3C801 & 3D801) at the Seafood Expo Global in Barcelona (Fira Gran Via).
For the first time, Business France is organizing the Frenc pavilion at the Seafood Expo Global, thus taking over from FranceAgriMer.
For this first year in Barcelona, it is more than 70 French companies exhibiting under the banner “Taste France” with 4 partner regions: Brittany, Hauts-de-France, Normandy, New Aquitaine. Click here to discover the list of the exhibitors on the French Pavilion.
Throughout these 3 days, France will organize a programme of dedicated conferences and entertainment to discover the French know how in the seafood sectors : fisihing, aquaculture, offshore farming, etc.
Programme of conferences and events on the French pavilion
- 11h30 – 12h30: Key figures of French production by France AgriMer
- 12h30-13h30 : Michelin Star Chef Romain Fornell to promote the Taste France Brand and to sign his latest book “France, at the Table”
- 13h30 – 14h30: Oyster tasting by the shellfish committee
- 15h00 – 15h30: Opening ceremony of the France pavilion by Business France and France AgriMer
- 16h00 – 17h00: Seafoodia presents Pure Ocean: Innovation and commitment for the OCEAN – Thomas de Willencourt & Clément Pourtal, Pure Ocean (Seafoodia)
- 10h00 – 11h30: Presentation of the study on geographical indications in the fisheries and aquaculture sector – Nada Bougouss, Fisheries Division & Florence Tartanac, Nutrition and Food Division
- 12h00 – 13h00: Oyster tasting by the shellfish committee
- 14h00 – 14h45: The digitalisation of the maritime sector: from production to marketing – Renaud Enjalbert, Procsea
- 15h00 – 16h30: Ecolabels and sustainable fishing – Isabelle Letellier, Mer-Conseils & Sébastien Metz, Sakana consultants
- 16h45 – 17h30: Shellfish and fish products: why is Normandy a must? followed by product tasting. Conference and tasting financed by AREA Normandie
10h00 – 16h00: Seafood: innovation programme – Yves Bollot, Produits de la Mer magazine :
• Presentation of the latest trends
• Innovation in the packaging field and CSR
• Consumer demand for quality labels
• Presentation and testimonies on the competition
“Les Coups de Cœur de l’innovation“
Take part in our “French seafood” quiz and win prizes! Meet us in booth 3C801.
Discover the digital hub tastefrance-food.com to find French suppliers and to win some gift. Meet us in booth 3D801
Come and discover the french fishing sector in total immersion with our partner Artefacto – Augmented Reality.
Thanks to all our partners in order to organize the French Pavilion and the programme of conferences and entertainement : AANA-Nouvelle Aquitaine, AREA Normandie, Brittany region, Hauts de France region, FranceAgrimer, PDM, Comité National de la Conchyliculture, NFM, PURE OCEAN, SEAFOODIA, PROCSEA.