On the occasion of the fortnight “Education” at France Dubai 2020, Business France organises a conference about the ” French Production systems in responses to food security challenges” in partnership with CNIEL, CNIPT, Fruit & Veg by Interfel.
The conference takes place at the France Pavilion the 14th December 2021 and is supported by the French Ministry of Food and Agriculture, France Agrimer ans CNPA (French Center for the Promotion of Agricultural and Food Products).
His Excellency, Mr Xavier Chatel, French Ambassador to the UAE will deliver the opening speech followed by the key note speeches of :
- Mrs Nouf Khamis Al Ali – Deputy Director, Ministry of Health and Prevention U
- Mrs Françoise Moreau Lalanne – General Engineer within the CGAAER (General Council for Food, Agriculture and Rural Areas).
A round table discussion about the presentation of the Green Deal (food safety, traceability and environment will be moderated by Mrs Justine Dampt. The speakers :
- Mrs Nouf Khamis Al Ali – Deputy Director, Ministry of Health and Prevention UAE
- Mr Laurent Damiens, Cniel
- Mr Eric Guasch, Interfel
- Mr Francisco Moya, CNIPT
Culinary demonstrations and tasting of fruits and vegetables, potatoes and dairy products, hosted by the chef Charles Soussin will be arranged after the conference and before the networking cocktail.
Don’t miss to visit The French Market – an educational pop-up designed according to the typical French market codes organised by our partner Sopexa from 12th to 16th December 2021, “Esplanade” of the French Pavilion. (Instagram / tastefrance.me).
The programme of the French Market will be as followed :
- December 12 & 13: Fruits, vegetables and potatoes
- December 14: Special Day – Fruits, vegetables and dairy products
- December 15: Butter day
- December 16: Cheese Day
Discover the Chefs and French craftsperson of the year :
Clotilde Jacoulot – French craftsperson of the year – greengrocer category
Charles Soussin – Chief Consultant Ambassador of French products abroad
Francois Robin – French craftsperson of the year – cheesemaker since may 2011